Monday, May 17, 2010

Lesson #63: Waiting


This picture sums up my life right now.  
Sitting and waiting.  
There is no power within me to cause the light change any quicker.   Beating on my horn, stomping my feet on the floorboard or screaming at the top of my lungs won't help.  It might make me feel better for a moment, but most likely I would wind up injuring myself during the tantrum.  (Yes, I speak from past experience.)  So I wait.  I trust that the One who created this waiting time for me knows what is best.
And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to 
His purpose.  
 Romans 8:28

1 comment:

  1. You've got that right girl! Just be still and wait for God to do what He has planned. It will be awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete