Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Challenge Has Been Issued

Alright folks (faithful few that you are)! I am issuing a challenge to myself and to you. For the next 30 days I am going to do 100 jumping jacks each day prior to getting in the shower. What is the significance of doing this prior to showering? Absolutely nothing. Most people shower everyday (hopefully), and it is an easy time to remember to do this.

Why only 100 jumping jacks? I am keeping it simple on purpose. Too many times I set lofty goals for myself and wind up giving up after a few weeks. Sometimes because it's too hard, but most of the time, it's because life throws a curve ball, and the time I thought I could allow for working out, has been sucked up by more urgent matters. One hundred jumping jacks only takes 2 - 5 minutes and can be done everyday without excuse!

I am going to be checking in with you each Sunday night; posting my progress and hoping to hear from you about yours.

So, the challenge has been issued! Will you accept? Yes, it is the holidays. But what better time to be concerned about your health then when you are the most prone to forget about it.


7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a big challenge to get that much of me jumpin' at the same time!!!!!!!
    I accept the challenge as well!
    By the way, since I miss understood you, it is not your fault! I take the blame for significance not being spelled correctly. (Bless my heart!)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright Lisa and Mary!!! Thank you guys for joining in! And I promise, Mary, that we will shake the earth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to be able to squeeze my jumping jacks in. Have so much going on right now. Every minute seems to count. Sorry. I will continue to try though, not totally giving up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corrie: Good! Thats what counts... not giving up! I'm glad your at least wanting too! Love You!

    We can get it done girls/guys!

    ReplyDelete