Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It was something... then it was nothing

I have decided to devote this post to something new. I have spent most, if not all, of my past postings trying to bring a little bit of humor to some of the things I deal with in my daily life. I enjoy laughing at these little things, and I have tried to share some of that with you (my faithful few.)

But today, there is a different stirring in my heart; one that I can not ignore. It is born out of the journey I am walking (just because running takes a lot of energy) and I felt a need to share some of it with the wide open spaces of the internet (meaning you.) : ) (Is it weird that I put a smiley face on a blog post?) (Ok, now I'm talking to myself in a post.) (See... this is the whole reason I refused to start interneting in the first place! It's bad enough when you talk to yourself at home alone... but taking it online... that's a whole new dimension of weirdness.) (Enough of that... back to my stirring in the heart thing.)

Well, I got interrupted in the middle of writing this post to allow my daughter to do some school work online, and now I have lost my train of thought. I'm sure I will find the train again when it comes around. Until then, this will just be a very random post about nothing.

You are all now privy to a little bit more of what makes me uniquely me!

1 comment:

  1. You had me all worked up for something serious. Something deep and profound. Something possibly brilliant.

    I'm so glad you forgot what you were talking about. I don't know if I can handle all that today.

    =)

    ReplyDelete