Monday, February 8, 2010

We're Coming Home

We are heading home!!!  All is fixed and in working order at the homestead!  I have enjoyed the time with family in the north, but I am greatly anticipating being reunited with my husband!!!  I miss you dearly and will be home soon!

Thank you so much to my brother and sister-in-law for their hospitality and kindness.  You opened up the doors to your home without hesitation and made the kids and I feel welcomed.  You are loved so very much!  I just wish we didn't live so far apart.

Thank you to my sister-in-law's parents as well!  You fed us and made the kids and I feel 'at home' in your home!  Thank you for supporting my 'football habit' and allowing me to watch the Super Bowl with you.  I consider you family and love and admire you both!

This has been a great adventure and one we will remember with fond memories always, because of the love and support of family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment